lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

My Progess Check!:D

1.-Look at the pictures.Then match them to the hobby,activity or school subject.
1.-CAPOEIRA~~>LETTER I
2.-ROCK CLIMBING~~>LETTER E
3.-ART~~>LETTER C
4.-DRUMS~~>LETTER F
5.-TENNIS~~>LETTER H
6.-MATHS~~>LETTER G
7.-COOKING~~>LETTER J
8.-WATER SKIING~~>LETTER B
9.-BIOLOGY~~>LETTER D
10.-TECHNOLOGY~~>LETTER A.

2.-COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE WORDS BELOW.
1.-We learn about other countries in GEOGRAPHY lessons.
2.-My aunt takes the TRAIN to work.
3.-We sometimes go BOWLING in the evening.
4.-We sing and play instruments in MUSIC lessons.
5.-We learn about the past in HISTORY lessons.
6.-My grandfather is EIGHTY years old.
7.-My mum's brother is my UNCLE.
8.-I can't do the test.I haven't got a PEN.
9.-I play FOOTBALL on Wednesday.
10.-I sometimes ride my BIKE to school.

3.-Complete the sentences with the correct form of "to be".
1.-Mrs Wilson is a biology teacher.
2.-I'm not at home.
3.-We are not in school today.
4.-What are yor favourite subject?
5.-I'm not the lessons on Tuesday?

4.-Complete the sentences with the verbs in brackets.Use the Present Simple.
1.-Ray.....(go) on Fridays.
2.-Sue doesn't like rock-climbing.
3.-Jim and Pat often send SMS messages.
4.-Liam and Gay doesn't work at the sports club.
5.-Bill eating eggs for breakfast.

5.-Choose the correct answer.
1.-Ron love tennis.
2.-Capoeira is a sport and dance.
3.-I never wins competitions.
4.-School doesn't finish early on Mondays.
5.-Lisa goes water-skiing every Saturdays.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario